Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 18(25): Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2025
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2025 17:56:19 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après
Versión <>  en español abajo

a

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 18

Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2025

The PB invites Members to take note of the following documents related to
the 2025 CGAP meeting which will be held from Tuesday 4 March (9.30 a.m.)
to Friday 7 March 2025 (1.00 p.m.) in the Academy Building, on the grounds
of the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague, with the possibility for
remote participation:

Prel. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f4062aef-85a2-4a34-b906-3a6c9d466a42.pdf>
No 9E of February 2025	 2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance
Protocol: Report on the Experts’ Group meeting of 3 to 5 February 2025 on
International Transfer of Maintenance Funds – currently available in
English only
Prel. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5e92a510-37c2-485c-b77d-184ea1315bae.pdf>
No 13B of January 2025	 1985 Trusts Convention: Report and proposed
publication—Spanish version
Prel. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1468dedd-3067-4443-89b6-2a01ec9dabec.pdf>
No 14 of February 2025	 Development of e-Country Profiles for key HCCH
Conventions – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b464c5a7-a7e2-4b1f-904f-7543bdfb97ac.pdf>
No 17 of February 2025	 Report on Post-Convention Assistance (1 January –
31 December 2024) – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 20 of February 2025	 List of Observers
Prel. Doc. No 21 of January 2025	 Draft Budget and Explanatory
Notes for Financial Year 1 July 2025 – 30 June 2026 (FY 71)
Prel. Doc. No 22 of February 2025	 Voluntary Contributions Report (1
January – 31 December 2024) – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 25 of February 2025	 PB Resource Allocation
Info. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d7cec8c-ff1d-4e19-be69-37f3d4129a17.pdf>
No 1 of February 2025	 Overview of Conventions and other instruments
drawn up under the auspices of UNCITRAL, UNIDROIT and the HCCH – available
in English only

Prel. Doc. Nos 20, 21, 22, and 25 are only available on the Secure Portal
of the HCCH website.

The PB reminds Members that documents for the meeting will be provided in
English, French and Spanish and will be uploaded as they become available.
Members are encouraged to regularly check the HCCH website and Secure
Portal for the latest documents.

Members are further reminded to designate their respective delegates via
their National or Contact Organ using the registration form
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/53613cee-f352-425c-944d-d1f4a942dbca.docx>
before Tuesday 18 February 2025, 5.00 p.m. (CET) and submit it by e-mail
to the PB at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . Please
note that the form must be completed in English, French or Spanish and an
indication must be given as to whether the delegate is planning to attend
the meeting in person or participate remotely.

THE HAGUE, 11 February 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 18 de la HCCH de 2025

Documents préliminaires pour le CAGP de 2025

Le BP invite les Membres à prendre note des documents suivants portant sur
la réunion du CAGP de 2025, qui se tiendra du mardi 4 mars (9 h 30) au
vendredi 7 mars 2025 (13 h) dans les locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte
du Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein, La Haye, avec la possibilité d’y
participer à distance :

Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f4062aef-85a2-4a34-b906-3a6c9d466a42.pdf>
prél No 9E de février 2025	 Convention Recouvrement des aliments et
Protocole Obligations alimentaires de 2007 : Rapport de la réunion du
Groupe d’experts du 3 au 5 février 2025 sur les transferts internationaux
d’aliments - actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5e92a510-37c2-485c-b77d-184ea1315bae.pdf>
No 13B de janvier 2025	 Convention Trust de 1985 : Rapport et publication
proposée —version espagnole
Doc. prél.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1468dedd-3067-4443-89b6-2a01ec9dabec.pdf>
No 14 de février 2025	 Élaboration de Profils d’État électroniques pour
les principales Conventions de la HCCH – actuellement disponible en
anglais uniquement
Doc. prél.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b464c5a7-a7e2-4b1f-904f-7543bdfb97ac.pdf>
No 17 de février 2025	 Rapport sur les activités d’assistance
post-conventionnelle (du premier janvier au 31 décembre 2024) –
actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 20 de février 2025	 Liste des Observateurs
Doc. prél. No 21 de janvier 2025	 Projet de budget et Exposé des
motifs pour l’Exercice financier du premier juillet 2025 au 30 juin 2026
(EF 71)
Doc. prél. No 22 de février 2025	 Rapport sur les contributions
volontaires (du premier janvier au 31 décembre 2024) – actuellement
disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 25 de février 2025	 Allocation des ressources au sein
du BP – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. info.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d7cec8c-ff1d-4e19-be69-37f3d4129a17.pdf>
No 1 de février 2025	 Aperçu des Conventions et autres instruments
établis sous les auspices de la CNUDCI, d’UNIDROIT et de la HCCH –
disponible en anglais uniquement

Veuillez noter que les Doc. prél. Nos 20, 21, 22 et 25 sont uniquement
disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé du site web de la HCCH.

Le BP rappelle aux Membres que les documents relatifs à la réunion seront
disponibles en anglais, français et espagnol, et publiés progressivement à
mesure qu’ils seront disponibles. Les Membres sont invités à consulter
régulièrement le site web de la HCCH et le Portail sécurisé pour accéder
aux documents les plus récents.

Il est rappelé aux Membres de désigner leurs délégués respectifs par
l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de liaison au moyen du
formulaire d’inscription
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e39c26a4-8a55-4269-a6db-aaec9ce9296b.docx>
avant le mardi 18 février 2025, à 17 h (heure d’Europe centrale) et de le
soumettre par courrier électronique au BP à l’adresse [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Veuillez noter que le formulaire doit être
rempli en anglais, en français ou en espagnol, et qu’il convient
d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à la réunion en personne ou
d’y participer à distance.

LA HAYE, le 11 février 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 18 de la HCCH de 2025

Documentos Preliminares para el CAGP de 2025

La OP invita a los Miembros a tomar conocimiento de los siguientes
documentos relacionados con la reunión del CAGP de 2025, que se celebrará
del martes 4 de marzo (9:30 horas) al viernes 7 de marzo de 2025 (13:00
horas) en el Edificio de la Academia, en el predio del Palacio de la Paz,
Carnegieplein, La Haya, con posibilidad de participación a distancia:

Prel. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f4062aef-85a2-4a34-b906-3a6c9d466a42.pdf>
No 9E of February 2025	 2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance
Protocol: Report on the Experts’ Group meeting of 3 to 5 February 2025 on
International Transfer of Maintenance Funds – disponible, de momento, solo
en inglés
Doc. Prel.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5e92a510-37c2-485c-b77d-184ea1315bae.pdf>
N.º 13B de enero de 2024	 Convenio sobre Trusts de 1985: Informe y
propuesta de publicación – versión en español
Prel. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1468dedd-3067-4443-89b6-2a01ec9dabec.pdf>
No 14 of February 2025	 Development of e-Country Profiles for key HCCH
Conventions – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
Prel. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b464c5a7-a7e2-4b1f-904f-7543bdfb97ac.pdf>
No 17 of February 2025	 Report on Post-Convention Assistance (1 January –
31 December 2024) – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
Doc. Prel. N.º 20 de febrero de 2025	 Lista de Observadores
Doc. Prel. N.º 21 de enero de 2025	 Proyecto de Presupuesto 1 y Notas
Explicativas acerca del ejercicio económico comprendido entre el 1 de
julio de 2025 y el 30 de junio de 2026 (ejercicio 71)
Prel. Doc. No 22 of February 2025	 Voluntary Contributions Report (1
January – 31 December 2024) – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
Doc. Prel. N.º 25 de febrero de 2025	 Asignación de recursos en la OP

Info. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d7cec8c-ff1d-4e19-be69-37f3d4129a17.pdf>
No 1 of February 2025	 Overview of Conventions and other instruments
drawn up under the auspices of UNCITRAL, UNIDROIT and the HCCH –
disponible solo en inglés

Cabe señalar que los Documentos Preliminares N.º 20, 21, 22 y 25 solo
están disponible en el Portal Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH.

La OP recuerda a los Miembros que los documentos para la reunión se
facilitarán en inglés, francés y español, y se irán cargando al sitio web
a medida que estén listos. Se recomienda consultar periódicamente el sitio
web y el Portal Seguro.

Asimismo, se recuerda a los Miembros que deben designar a sus respectivos
delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto, por medio del
formulario de inscripción
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/53613cee-f352-425c-944d-d1f4a942dbca.docx>
por correo electrónico a la dirección [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha límite para ello es el martes 18
de febrero de 2025 a las 17:00 (hora de Europa Central). El formulario
debe completarse en inglés, francés o español, y se debe indicar si el
delegado tiene previsto asistir en persona o participar a distancia.

LA HAYA, 11 de febrero de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros